DanceCraft Class Schedule
Folkloric Inspired Group Improv
• Tuesdays •
EVENING ONLINE Classes
• 6:00 7:00 DanceCraft Level 2 Improv Belly Dance - Interm/Adv Levels
• 7:05 - 8:30 ATS/FCBD (45/40 min)
7:05 - 7:50 Slow
7:50 - 8:30 Fast & Fast/Slow Combo/Flow
Location: ONLINE through Zoom
• Wednesdays •
ON LOCATION Classes
• 3:30 to 4:30 DanceCraft Tribal Improv Belly Dance - Beginners
Location: Wellcome Om Center - 4242 Lake in the Woods Dr., Spring Hill, FL
• 6:00 - 7:00 DanceCraft Tribal Improv Belly Dance – Beginning/Mixed Level 1 Adults
• 7:00 - 8:30 DanceCraft Tribal Improv Belly Dance – Combination Class - Mixed Level 2 Adults - ATS/FCBD
Combination Slow/Fast - Mixed levels
Location: Hernando County Recreation Department - Lake House - 1202 Kenlake Ave., Spring Hill, FL
Note: Class structure for upper level students is ultimately decided upon by upcoming show needs & student needs & input.
Note: Level 2 and ATS/FCBD on location classes are split up and divided over the month. This allows us to focus on formation choreographies, zill work, some stepwork, and sticky points on step or body work for each genre. Our online work will focus on stepwork breakdowns, evaluations and learning online leadership skills.
• Class Supplies We always have a stock of hip scarves, zills, bindis, hair flowers and other misc
dance and costume accessories available at our Lake House on-location class.
• DanceCraft1@gmail.com —- 352-540-1568 •
www.DanceCraft.Dance —- Find us on Facebook