BELLY DANCE - Folkloric Inspired Group Improv
DanceCraft Belly Dance Folkloric Style Group Improv - Level - 1 Beginning, Interm, Adv
- Monthly --- 4/5 Weeks - Class package $15.00 per class = $60/75.00 per month --- Missed classes can be made up online by seeing a previously recorded class, or by taking an upper level class. See the"Class Fees & Refund Policy" below.
- Anytime Class Card Package --- 4 Class package $18.00 per class = $ 72.00 You must bring your cards to redeem for your classes. (Ask to see if this is available)
- Drop Ins Welcome - One time class $ 22.00 per class - On-Location ONLY
DanceCraft Belly Dance Folkloric Style Group Improv - Level - 2 Interm, Adv
- Monthly --- 6 Class Package - 2 Classes On Location + 4 Classes Online - Class Package $15.00 per class = $90.00 per month --- Missed classes can be made up online, by seeing a previously recorded class, or the recorded class that was missed.
- Drop Ins Welcome - One time class $ 25.00 - Pre-registration required. On-Location ONLY.
DanceCraft Belly Dance Folkloric Style Group Improv - COMBO Levels 1 & 2 Interm, Adv
- Monthly --- Level 1: 4 Classes + Level 2: 6 Class Package - 2 Classes On Location, 4 Classes Online = 10 Classes - Discounted Class Package $120.00 per month --- Missed classes can be made up online, by seeing a previously recorded class, or the recorded class that was missed..
Fat Chance Belly Dance Style®/FCBD® - Multi-Level (Formerly ATS-American Tribal Style)
- Slow - 4/5 Class Package - 4/5 Classes ONLine - Class Package $18.00 per class = $72/90.00 per month (50 minute class)
- Combination Fast/Slow/Flow - 4/5 Class Package - 4/5 Classes ON Location - Class Package $18.00 per class =
$72/90.00 per month (50 minute class)
- Drop Ins Welcome for ATS/FCBD - One time Class $ 25.00 - Pre-registration required.
- ATS® Monthly Package - $125.00 —- Slow, Fast, Flow & Combination - Online & On Location
- Per Rehearsal Class: $25.00 to $35.00 depending upon time needed and scheduled: 1.5 hrs to 2.5 hrs
ALL INCLUSIVE MONTHLY PASS
Unlimited Classes $139.00 - Includes all Regular Classes & Rehearsals - HC Rec Dept & Online Classes: Levels 1 & 2 + ATS/FCBD Slow/
Fast/Combination/Flow - Does not include Workshops or Intensives.
Payment Methods: Check, Cash, Debit/Credit Card or Paypal Invoice - Checks payable to Jayne Arrington
On Location Classes: Lake House - 1202 Kenlake Ave., Spring Hill, FL
On Line Classes: Conducted through Zoom
Additional Learning Opportunities
All Levels and Genres/Styles of classes have specific, private Facebook groups. In these groups we have recorded various breakdowns of steps, body work, and some previously recorded classes. There are also essential documents of various topics in each group. We encourage you to join these private groups. Please friend Jayne Arrington so she can add you.
Class Fees & Refund Policy
All monthly discounted classes are due and payable at the beginning, first class of the month. If you miss a class for any reason, medical or otherwise, you have all month to make it up with an upper level class, an online recorded class or another dance genre we offer online or on location, or a pre-recorded class that is hosted by DanceCraft. If you feel you have extraordinary circumstances, please get in touch with Jaynellen and let’s figure it out. In general, we do not credit or refund class fees for any reason. We allow make-up for missed classes into the first week of the following month, on another class night, level ,and/or time. If you aren’t sure what to try, just ask and we can recommend a class. We do not roll over missed class credits into the following month.
Anytime Class Cards: Ask to see if these are currently offered. Bring your class card with you: They are redeemed when you attend. You may use your class card for on location classes only, Class cards expire 6 months from the date they were purchased. The class card is redeemable for classes as long as they are offered. If for any reason a class offering is cancelled, you will be adequately notified via email, to allow you to use whatever cards you have left. These cards are not redeemable for cash.
Students may assign their paid classes to someone else with written notification of the name, phone number and email address of the individual: any assigned classes must be taken the month in which they were originally paid for. The new individual must then officially register with us by the night of the first assigned class.